So, it’s time to introduce new Adguard for Android version. We’ve focused on optimization of app performance, and tried to make it even more “lightweight”.
*What’s new in 1.1.887? *
- Improved HTTPS filtering, now we can block ads in Skype
- If the protection is disabled, Adguard service now turns off correctly after processing the network events
- Improved filtering speed of heavy HTML pages
- Fixed an issue with Android 4 killing Adguard after swiping task from recent
- Fixed a bug with service autostart in case of wrong events order (if we receive network event first, then boot event)
- We now use better way to exclude some apps from VPN on Lollipop
- Fixed an issue with Adguards performance on Android 4.3 SGS3
- Optimized memory consumption upon loading heavy files
- Optimized programs performance
- Fixed some minor compatibility issues
We continue our work on improving of Adguard, and meanwhile hope you like the new update. The app is available on our official website.